Alan Jackson is a Registered Electrician with over 30 years experience as a licenced practitioner. He is a long-standing member of the Canterbury/Westland Electrical Contractors Association and is currently serving on the association as an Executive Member.
His current Practitioner License is E12239. Alan is also an Infraspection Institute, Level 1 Certified Infrared Thermographer® (No. 12000).
Alan is also an underfloor heating specialist with his business Heatspec Services Ltd.
Prior to becoming a business owner Alan was extensively involved in major commercial and industrial projects including the following.
- Industrial/Commercial Electrical projects working as Foreman/Supervisor
- Clandeboye, Coolstore and Milk Powder Plant
- Ashburton, Food processing factory
- Ashburton, Hospital Redevelopment in late 80s
- Timaru, Timaru Hospital Coal Fired Boiler Automation
- Christchurch, Churchill Courts redevelopment 1990s
- United Kingdom, 2½ years working in London on commercial projects.
Adhering to the Alan Jackson Electrical Construction Contracts Regulations 2003 Form 1